1

12/11/13

Winter Wonderland

J.Crew coat | Unknown scarf (similar) | Joie jeans | Sperry Top Sider x J.Crew boots (old)

I love snow- correction, I love freshly fallen snow. After it gets all muddy and gross, let it rain or someone please magically transport me to a warmer climate. The backyard looked so pretty with just layers of white and tons of birds in the trees. These Sperry boots (this year's version) are my favorite thing to wear on snow days but whilst inside I never take off these J.Crew socks

2 comments:

  1. ok you are officially perfect. these pictures are probably my favorites on your whole blog! love love love!
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with this photoshoot! It's literally perfect with the snow, etc. I definitely need to have more photoshoots outside in this Winter season!

    XOXO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k