1

3/19/14

Beach Essentials


Sorry I've not posted any outfits lately, I promise I have some coming later this week. Tomorrow I will be heading off to Anguilla. I cannot wait to have the sand in my toes and the salt in my hair- be sure to follow the fun on Instagram. As I escape into warmer weather, I make sure to pack items that are considered "beach essentials". To be honest, I never thought I would wear anything but sandals at the beach. Yet, Soludos has proven me wrong (don't fret, the Jacks are still coming...) Easy coverups like this playsuit and shorts are great for beach days. C'mon who really wears a ton of jewelry on the beach- but this Vita Fede bracelet is too good to pass up. I picked up this underwater iPhone camera case last week and cannot wait to try it out. Lastly, you can't go to the beach without a good book and sunscreen. As much as I love intense books, a light "fluffy" read is much better for the beach. Have you read Where'd You Go, Bernadette? As a closing thought, check out this article talking all about Spring Break.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, that underwater phone case looks amazing! I can't wait to see what cool pictures you capture with it :)
    And I totally agree that a light and fluffy read is best for vacation!
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k