1

3/21/14

Equinox

Reformation jeans, Brandy Melville tee, Catbird ring

Happy Friday friends (and second day of Spring) ! Today is my first full day in Anguilla- I can barely contain my excitement of being able to romp around in the sun and sand. With this horrid Winter finally past us, there is hope on the horizon of a blissful Spring. Throwing it back to last weekend, where I spent the day in city savoring the fresh air and shooting with Alexandra. She introduced me to Cafe Nadery, a charming place that I will surely return to.

Return back to my little corner of the inter-web on Monday to see today's outfit and read my ramblings on why I obsessed with white (boyfriend... being fancy, eh?) jeans. In the mean time, keep up with my Anguilla adventures via Instagram.

Photos by Alexandra Gibbs

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k