1

3/24/14

Boyfriend Chronicles

Reformation jeans, Brandy Melville top, Mango jacket, Manolo Blahnik heels 
(borrowed from my mom), Chanel bag, Catbird ring, Bauble Bar ring

Before I begin my ramblings, I would like to say I am lover of all jeans but these in particular hold the key to my heart. Reformation has quickly become one of my favorite brands thanks to their wonderful and unique pieces. Hence, it was no surprise how amazing their jeans look. 

Normally when I shop for denim I stick to brands that I'm comfortable. However, I like to keep things spicy and go out on a whim (as if it's 2013, #yolo). Soon enough these soft pajama-like jeans were on their way to yours truly. They also come in several colors (ooohh and ahhh) which has its pros and cons. And if your feeling adventurous, unroll the cuffs to reveal frayed edges that would give some edge to a pair of pointy toe pumps (or flats). To say the least, they have quickly dominated my wardrobe thanks to their perfect fit and versatility.

For the outfit, I kept the focus on the "denim of the hour". To balance out the high waist, a crop top does the job just peachy. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing but I'm veering towards becoming a true denim fiend. I rest my case.

Photos by Alexandra Gibbs

1 comment:

  1. love how you paired your distressed boyfriend jeans with such feminine heels! Perfect balance.

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k