1

4/30/14

Limestone



Wearing: Reformation dress, Joie sandals, Oliver Peoples sunglasses c/o Seaside Luxe

Despite the unpredictable weather, my closet has made a full transition to Spring (or what is left of it). Lately, this Reformation dress has been quite the star standout. As you guys can tell, I am big fan of their pieces and this dress is no different. I'm quite shocked on how much wear its been getting, varying from Easter to a few days ago when paired with a denim shirt. Due to the semi-permanent arctic blast wearing a dress this past weekend without a jacket was dare I say, liberating. Alas, all my regards to Reformation for creating the perfect dress. I'll be back to find a runner up.

Photos by Jeff Thibodeau




1 comment:

  1. SO cute Sloane! You are too darling in these photos!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k