1

5/8/14

Bandana Blue


Wearing: Joe's jeans , J.Crew shirt, Asos shoes, Oliver Peoples sunglasses c/o Seaside Luxe,


Bandana blue, yep. It has been flying around the fashion world this season ever since the color (and print) walked the runway back in September. As we know, my sartorial ways of dressing involves two colors; white and blue and menswear pieces. An over-sized oxford is my superstar of casual dressing- works from beach days to city nights and everything in between. Borrow it from your boyfriend or in my case, buy it a few sizes up . These Joe's Jeans have worn been plenty already, like here with more blue. So predictable, I am. That's what I call a uniform.

Photos by Jeff Thibodeau

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with those pants! I have a serious love for patterned pants that most people don't understand, and those are absolutely perfect.

    Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k