1

5/6/14

Rational Shopping


All rational thinking goes out the window when it comes to online shopping. Somehow, I convince myself that it's perfectly justifiable to buy another pair of sneakers or leather jacket (err... it's on sale!) with summer around the corner. Never less, some of these items are essential to every girl's wardrobe; denim shorts, perhaps?

Push aside the thought of practicality, all these items are at the top of my list. Not that I need anymore shoes, but these sandals fit the bill for my feet- neutral and (almost) flat. Double check. Those paired with a striped top and shorts is my soon-to-be uniform. 

 Rational shopping? That's right.

Shop it all here:

1 comment:

  1. Rational and shopping? In the same sentence? ;) But these pieces are all so cute. Definitely classics that every gal should have.

    Kira {www.kiratabor.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k