1

5/19/14

Sea Lace


Wearing: Dress from St.Barths (last worn here, similar), Topshop slides, Ray Ban shades


This past weekend, I was up in good 'ole Rhode Island for the Brown Sailing Parent Regatta. My brother, Reid and I did quite well, I must say.

I can never not stop by Ocean Drive when I'm up in Newport. One of my favorite spots in New England- the salty air and blue waters are intoxicating. I slipped on my favorite lace slip dress- no pun intended- yesterday before heading back to Connecticut. Along with my favorite slides and shades, I was channeling the 90s and Sound of Music- quite the odd pairing. Yesterday reminded me on how much I love sweet New England. Everything from the ocean, Americana vibes and the beauty of nature - nothing tops it especially during the warmer months. Cheers your Monday drink to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k