1

5/28/14

Illusions



Nope, no magic happening here except from my dear lovers at Zara. Back at it sporting another dress- this time with a shirt? Hmm... your eyes are fooling you! Is it a shirt around my waist or not? The illusion of dressing at its finest state.

This shirtdress (literally) has rescued my causal wardrobe from the doom days. I don't often sport dresses as everyday attire, but my sartorial ways are changing. Once the weather heats up, dresses save much effort into what should be the easiest part of my day. All this simplistic dressing leaves more time to explore the world- like summertime in Central Park.


Photos by Alexandra Gibbs



1 comment:

  1. Love this look Sloaney! It's so unique and refined!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k