1

9/26/14

Good Jeans



Remember last weekend, how I lived in two pair of jeans? Oh yes, it's time to meet the latest addition of the genes jeans pool. Created from the brains at James Jeans, they're yoga-approved and stretchy enough to give the feeling of sweatpants without the indolence factor of my preferred Saturday night duds. 

Along with a great pair of new jeans to spruce up my attire, I am still sporting my summertime pullover of choice. As they say, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"...  To top it all off, Anine Bing booties snagged on sale a whilst back and, after several bumps in the road of a broken zipper and a 1/2 size too small, they are finally being worn. Hurrah!

Psht. Time for the weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k