1

9/3/14

Great Lengths


New in: this season's latest man repelling item is no one other than my favorite culottes. Along with a duster- which is a mash up of Superhero cape and Sherlock Holmes might I add- is my favorite lazy dressing item for fall. It was the silk shorts in the summer, but August is no more folks. Burnt Sienna- I feel quite silly saying that, in case you are wondering- is my favorite shade to sport. The perfect mix of camel and orange, gives a die hard black cat, some joy of color into her fall wardrobe. 

But, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Today was 95 degrees and the living definition of what mid-July should feel like. All my regards to you, Mother Nature. So, if you can imagine, whipping out those new purchases isn't exactly going to cut it for the moment. Summer staples like a crop top and those insanely comfortable sandals will carry you into the best (next) season with ease. 

Now, that's a transition for you, eh?

Ph. by Amy Stone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k