1

9/5/14

Knit Worth


Folks, it's time that I let you in the a little secret of mine. J.Crew mens is sweater heaven. Time to close Net-A-Porter, and forget all about those ACNE Studios and Stella $700 knits- first, le sigh. I have fallen hard into my pile of oversized cotton crewnecks or even better, a fisherman sweater that is, I repeat, not on back order. Yep, throwing some sarcastic eye-rolling to you, L.L. Bean. 

If you've been keeping up with me, like how you keep up with binge-watching on Netflix... er... weekend in a nutshell... you'd remember this post mentioning the comeback of sweaters in my wardrobe. I can gladly say, whilst I am sweater, that this comeback is real. So fishermankniting good. 

The perks of sweaters doesn't end at cozy and warm. The transitional ability is pretty impressive, might I add. Cotton? My best friend 365 days, snow to sand, sleep to class, the list goes on. As much as I love a cashmere sweater, this cableknit is winning my heart right now. 


Now, it's Friday (well, duh). So, what better to do than treat yo'self? Perhaps a trip to that men's sweater section? Nothing less for the best.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am in love with that sweater! I have a million very thick woollen Aran jumpers/fishermen's sweaters but none in cotton. I think I may have to invest!

    Sarah
    Taste and Tact

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the juxtaposition of a cozy sweater and a summery pair of shorts! Love it Sloane!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k