1

10/28/14

In Wonderland



With Halloween- my least favorite holiday of them 'em all- sneaking up on us, why not title today's post to one of the best characters/costumes, Alice in Wonderland? Come to think of it, it is slightly more of a mash up of Dorothy from Oz and Alice... there is even some schoolgirl vibes in there. But like always, just go with the flow.

Even though I'll be spending my Halloween at home watching The Shining with a side of zero  FOMO, I'll still be wearing this could-be costume in real life. Paired with witchy boots- embrace the pointed toe!- we avoid getting into actual costume territory. Now that could be scary sight for the eyes.

Photos by Alexandra Gibbs



1 comment:

  1. I love this dress and how you styled it! It looks so good on you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k