1

10/20/14

Logical



Bordeaux and caramel (scandi) candy hues are the perfect companion to my top of the totem pole jeans. As camel/caramel does happen to be the "it" color of the season, isn't that inherently stating that "black is the new black"? Never the less, at least these colors help avoid the black cat territory I enter, come the dead of winter. 

Perhaps one of the best steals of my life was this Acne Studios blazer, yes indeed it is one size too big, but size smhize. To put it in simpler logic, the bigger size; the closer it is to a blanket. Just be careful not to veer into the slightly frightening 80s lane of shoulder pads. 

Photos by Emily Malan

3 comments:

  1. Sloane!! I love this outfit so much! Your blog is fantastic!!
    XO
    Salli
    stylebysalli.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I've been wanting these jeans forever and I just might have to pull the trigger soon ;)
    xo,
    Gracey
    www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The oversized blazer is perfection.

    Dana | Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k