1

11/21/14

25 Things About Me | II



Took a look back into my archives (a scary place...) and found this post from July 2013. About 1 1/2 year later, I decided to tell you another 25 things about me... and see how I've changed.

Happy friday & enjoy.
x

1: My favorite class(es) is English and Physics. 
2: I only drink coffee when I'm stressed.
3: My all time favorite books are The Catcher in The Rye and The Glass Castle
4: I make real life connections to Harry Potter on a daily basis.
5: I overuse ellipsis (...) when texting.
6: My favorite candle is sandalwood & tobacco. 
6: My favorite time of the day is  sunset (and I've only watched 2 sunrises this year... sailing)
7: I love World War II documentaries and movies.
8: I can never sleep in cars, trains, or planes. 
9: I consumed Redbull in one day after pulling an all-nighter (once again, #sailing) and boy, that stuff scarily works. 
10:  I speak three languages: English, French, and Spanish. 
11: My favorite fictional TV character is Seth Cohen (The O.C.)
12: My most worn outfit is black school sweatpants, and an XL Brown Sailing sweatshirt. 
13: I illegally download old Disney Channel Original Movies super late at night. 
14: If I could go back in time, I would go to Woodstock. 
15: My favorite quote is "I hope you live a life that you're proud of"- F. Scott Fitzgerald. 
16: I have the most diverse taste in music. Bob Dylan to Animal Collective.
17: This is my dream car.
18: Some of my fondest childhood memories are traveling with my family. 
19: Before sending important texts, I draft them in the "Notes" app. 
20: My favorite Christmas movie Home Alone. 
21: My favorite Christmas album is The Beach Boys one... 
22: My favorite presents to receive are books. 
23: I love a guy in a bow-tie. 
24: I have too many "NDE"- near death experiences- from sailing... and from being a klutz. 
25: I hate the color yellow. 




outtakes // all photos by Alexandra Gibbs  

3 comments:

  1. I can tell you that we are the complete opposite when it comes to #1! I loved reading this post, girl !
    Xo,
    G
    www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love The Glass Castle - it's one of my favorite books too! Jeanette Walls is such an inspiration.

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seth Cohen is definitely one of my favorite fictional characters! The O.C. will always have a place in my heart.

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k