1

11/18/14

Gift Guide: Under $250


Just think of me as your gifting fairy godmother...

Today, I present you with the first installment of my budget friendly gift guides. Over the new few weeks, I'll be bringing you wallet-lovin', won't be broke by 2015, gifts that everyone on your list (including yourself) will love.

Along with helping you save a little, each guide will be specific to an online retailer that I shop and adore myself. Beginning with beloved Net-A-Porter. Known for it's splurge-worthy items, here are some ideas that ehem, aren't the cost of the latest "It" bag.





The party never ends...

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I am on the hunt for things to for for Christmas, so this was very helpful!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gift Guides, on Gift Guides, on Gift Guides! I just love the holiday season! That makeup bag is absolutely adorable and those coffee table books would brighten up the decor in any room!

    Xo,
    Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k