1

12/8/14

#dwcxmas





As the Northeast gets whacked with another storm this week- which means snow- I feel like it is socially-acceptable to finally bust out the holiday tunes, let your Clark Griswold-esque holiday freak flag fly AND be "the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse... that Santa has ever seen".


Whatever floats your boat. 

As my calendar quickly fills up with holiday events... and, um, er, finals.... I'm all about holiday dressing that is easy and doesn't make me look like a Christmas tree.  Instead you can find me in whole lotta blackwatch, velvet, cashmere, and wool coats; one at a time or all at once. Now, I've teamed up with my favorite babes.... Caroline, Frannie, Sammy, and Gracey to bring you a #dwcxmas- follow on Insta for more. Be sure to hop and skip on over to each blog for their own take on holiday dressing.

That is all for now. This self-proclaimed holiday fanatic has some studying to do. 



AS ALWAYS... THE PARTY TRAIN JUST KEEPS ON GOING AND GOING AND GOING...
:: 2015 is around the corner, go and enter my giveaway to win a Graphic Image planner ::
:: Don't wanna look like Christmas threw up you? Yeah, I feel ya... head here ::
:: Still need to do some shopping?... #SAILORSHOLIDAYSHOP at your service ::




Photos by Reid Secondo




2 comments:

  1. These photographs are absolutely stunning, Sloaney! And I love your outfit too :) Merry almost #DWCxmas!
    xo
    Caroline
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are amazing and I love that amazing coat! it looks so comfortable! Such a fun collab!

    Xo,
    Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k