1

12/18/14

Style List | All I Want For Christmas




It's less than ten days to the most wonderful day of the year and I, a wannabe Griswold, self-proclaimed Christmas expert, have completed my gift shopping. And no, they're was no exquisite wrapping like Love Actually or matching doves from Home Alone.... C'mon how many times must I reference holiday movies in a week? But instead, I completed a used to-be-tedious task thanks to easy online shopping, plus a few trips to some of my favorite city stores.

So in the spirit of Mariah's- preferably lip-synced- song, this is all I want for Christmas (take note, family, friends, secret santa or admirer...)

If you still haven't checked everyone off your list, Shopbop is having a sale and Bergdorf Goodman has free two-day shipping to get your presents at your doorstep in time for Christmas. And if you haven't already, head over to Sailor's Holiday Shop to find the perfect piece for that one friend who is extremely picky. We all have them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k