1

12/22/14

Colorful Gestures



Aye, some proper apologies are due around this neck of the woods. Excuse my sparse posting from last week- winter break officially kicked in and with Christmas three days away, the festivities kicked in as well.

For keeping warm, as of late, I've been turning to XXL scarfs that cocoon my face. You can forgo the puffer jacket when a thick cashmere scarf is in the picture. Along with this colorful option, a camel cooconer is not only more versatile but also on point with the "whats what" at the moment.

I'll be switching between the two all winter long, but this pop o' purple? 'Tis the day to color! (as the rest of my outfit is monotoned.... baby steps, baby steps)



1 comment:

  1. I love the color of your scarf... it looks great on you!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k