1

1/19/13

Schoolboy Blazer

One of my favorite items in my closet is my Crewcuts Boy Blazer. I received this blazer as a gift in 2009, way before I started blogging. Even though I was only ten, I felt so chic wearing my new blazer with jeans and my sparkly Crewcuts shirt. I always have been interested in fashion from wearing my Mom’s black strappy Chanel shoes that were three sizes too big to admiring the latest cover girls on Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar.

Flash forward to February 2010, the last year that New York Fashion Week was held at Bryant Park. I was very fortunate to attend the Tommy Hilfiger show. I wore the Crewcuts blazer with a navy bubble skirt, a navy t-shirt, and my black ballet flats. I felt so chic in the blazer. It was such an amazing opportunity to attend the show and sit across from the legendary Anna Wintour.
I still wear my Crewcuts blazer. Surprisingly, it still fits me. The memories that have come along with the blazer are what is most special to me. I will always love my navy blazer.
To add a little Spring flair to my look, I paired my new cap-toe flats with basic jeans. A bright blue button down keeps the look colorful.


J.Brand Jeans // Equipment Shirt (similar) // Crewcuts Blazer // Steven Flats // Asha Clutch // RayBan Sunnies //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k