1

1/30/13

Winter Beauty Must-Haves

I love Winter- skiing, the snow, snow days- but the season can seriously damage your hair, and skin. Hair becomes unruly and dry, and your skin is stripped of moisture. I really amp up my routines during the colder months, it truly makes a difference. I swear by the products I've included below. What are you favorite Winter must-haves? Also, be sure to check out my favorite Resort picks to see what I'll be wearing when I escape the cold.

Keep on Sailing,
Sloane

Hair
Josie Maran Argan Oil- I apply it to the ends of my hair to fix spilt ends
Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment- When used once a week, it adds moisture and treats damaged locks.
Bumble and bumble Super Rich Conditioner- My go-to conditioner. It keeps your hair silky and smooth.

Skin
Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter- Smells like heaven and your skin is soft after one use.
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser- Great for sensitive skin. 
Clinique All About Eyes Cream- The best eye cream ever.


Makeup
Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm- I use it everyday. Very light, but still gives your skin a healthy glow.
Smashbox Love Me Blush - I also use this blush everyday. The perfect amount of pink to your cheeks.
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment - Keeps your lips moisturized. Apply tons at night, to wake up with smooth lips.






         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k