1

3/17/13

Tropical Snakeskin




Joe's Jeans The Skinny Jean // Urban Outfitters T-Shirt // Missoni Espadrilles (scored on Gilt!) 
// Ray-Ban Sunglasses // Clare Viver Clutch (similar) // Bracelets: Bauble Bar // Calypso St.Barth (old)

I have a thing for printed jeans.  These pair from Joe's Jeans are so unique. The print is almost like snakeskin, but at the same time it has the effect of  tie-dye. They are also super flattering which is important with prints. A pair can look amazing on someone tall but on someone more petite, the print can overwhelm them. The fit is perfect, and they are on trend but not too much. Joe's Jeans also come in so many different prints! You also may have noticed, another Clare Viver bag! Let me tell you, I am obsessed ! For someone who doesn't carry around tons of stuff, they are ideal. I love the striped ones, seen here and here. But, this white snakeskin one is super chic. I'll be adding a million more printed pants into my closet for Spring. Look below to see some more printed pairs!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k