1

5/8/13

For All the Moms...



Mother's Day is right around the corner- it's on Sunday! For my family, Mother's Day has a double meaning! My mom's birthday is always within the special day! In fact, it's today! Happy Birthday Mom! Thank you for everything you have done, and all your support. I love you so much! For the double celebration, my parents and I are heading up to Newport, RI for my brother's college sailing regatta.

I have put together a selection of items for your special mom. A no-brainer gift is a yummy candles, or a lovely cookbook. GP's new one is amazing! I also love something a tad more personal- like this "mum" necklace or Zodiac flats. Hope you find the perfect gift for your mom, and I wish her a great day. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k