1

5/5/13

Silk Shorts

     Equipment Blouse // Joie Shorts (love this print) // Loeffler Randall Bag // Loren Hope Link       Bracelet // Hermes Cuff // Urban Outfitters Bracelet // Julie Vos Bangles c/o // Catbird Ring // Jack Rogers Sandals

Photos by Katie

 I love weekends that are filled with fun times, and activities.Yesterday, I went into the city for brunch with Katie. We ate at Sullivan's Bistro in Greenwich Village- the pancakes are yummy! Afterward, I walked around a little bit with my dad. I love the city when it's nice weather. If I will be walking around, and need an easy outfit, I always go with silk shorts or pants and a button down blouse. The combination is low maintenance and chic. I am also breaking in my new Jack Rogers, I always get a pair each year and by the end of Summer, they are completely and utterly dead and worn. Today, I went big boat sailing with my dad and a couple of family friends. It was the perfect end to the weekend.   


7 comments:

  1. That bag is pure perfection!! It's on my wish list for sure!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice meeting you Sloane! Pictures turned out great :) xo

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time! I love the pictures too!!
      XO

      Delete
  3. Just discovered your blog. Very cute! Loving these silk shorts.

    Lemon Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bag! Jealous of your weekend brunch in the city :)

    XO, Stefanie
    Life on the Squares

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! It's so perfect for brunch in the city. I especially love that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your silk shorts are great! Love how you paired them with a bold top!

    Trendy Mondays - your online destination for Indie European designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k