1

10/29/13

Currently Coveting


I mentioned last week how much I'm digging Mango, this skirt is near the top of my wish list. Alexa Chung is one of my top style icons. She embodies a cool/French girl/it Brit/tomboy perfectly; I desperately want to pick up her new book "It". I did a massive jewlery purge over the weekend (selling some of Poshmark) and want to add these two pieces from Julie Vos and Loren Hope to my collection. A classic black bag is the ideal for fall and winter. Same with a cream cashmere knit- wouldn't it look great with leather leggings?! The days are becoming shorter and not to mention, chillier. These playful leggings from Zoe Karseen make loungewear stylish. When I'm out and about, leather gloves keep the hands warm and underneath theem- navy nails. Lastly, black sunglasses are a must have for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I wish my leather gloves kept my hands warm! I have the cutest pair but end up ditching them for the warmth and comfort of a fur lined pair (think Uggs for your hands!). Also, oversized sweaters are the best! I love dressing them up & down!

    Majda | www.classystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Delta Gamma, so I love the nautical feel of your blog!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k