1

12/29/13

Eden Rock

Indah dress | K.Jacques sandals | Asha by Adm necklace c/o 
| Sloane Ranger bracelet c/o | Monica Vinader bracelet | Tiffany & Co. bracelet

I will never get sick of St.Jean beach and Eden Rock. I've may have lost count of the times I've visited but I discover something new every time  I'm there. Between the loud music coming from Nikki Beach and the waves crashing, the ambiance is the ideal mix. I wore a new purchase from a favorite of mine- Indah. I picked up this dress (or cover-up) for the trip and I'm happy I did. It can translate from a day at the beach or to night with simply a change of shoes. I love the interesting print and the cutouts on the sides and back. I've also been wearing necklaces much more. I tend to stick to daintier ones with personal meanings like the St.Barths pendant from Asha by Adm. Today, we will be heading to another favorite- Saline beach. 

Photos by Reid Secondo and me

8 comments:

  1. Sloaney you look fab!! These pictures make me want summer to come so much faster, but as I type this I have three inches of snow on the ground outside ha! Hope you're having a great trip :)
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having an amazing time! That location is beautiful and your outfit is so stunning. A perfect way to incorporate the colors of the sea into your look.

    XOXO, Kate

    Seersucker + Stripes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! Love the polish-what's the color?

    Xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gel, so I don't the name but Essie "Fiji" is similar.
      Hope that helps.
      x

      Delete
  4. This looks like an incredible trip and I love your cover up! Also, your instagrams are making me incredibly jealous!

    I mentioned/linked to your blog today on my blog post! I'd love if you'd check it out!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the mention- glad you like the instas. (:
      XO
      Sloane

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k