1

9/22/14

Red Handed


Starting this Monday with a bang and my new favorite color, cherry red. When Fall rolls around... uh, today, my wardrobes simplifies to a handful of curated pieces. 

You caught me (red-handed). #punnyfunny

This sweater? Impulse buy from that cunning little Spaniard- go back to Friday to catch my drift. An oversized knit paired with light wash denim and a ladylike pump is should I say, the ideal juxtaposition for September sartorial selection aka "the tedious task of getting dressed in the wee hours of the morning" 

But back to that nonsense of curated pieces. It isn't a complete white lie, folks!! This weekend I lived in 6 pieces: two jeans, one stripe, one sweater (25% off), one sneaker, and one slide-on. Mind you, my weekend consisted of Netflix and homework... party hard?

 I plan to break out my cherry red jumper once again, fluffiness, color and all next weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k