1

10/22/14

Gray Area



Despite camel being this season's new black, I've happened to find a place in my sartorial heart for every shade of gray under the sun. So in case you want to find my whereabouts, I'll be gallivanting around in this über oversized knit which happens to be in one of the many shades of gray, or in perhaps one of my latest rediscoveries; this 90s sweatshirt classic. Complete with a matching turtleneck worn under, of course. And just to spare you with the absurd amount of gray puns, I'll refrain myself from being a walking cliche today.



Photos by Alexandra Gibbs

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The gray looks so good on you and that watch is gorgeous. :)

    Marissa // www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k