1

10/22/14

Gray Area



Despite camel being this season's new black, I've happened to find a place in my sartorial heart for every shade of gray under the sun. So in case you want to find my whereabouts, I'll be gallivanting around in this ├╝ber oversized knit which happens to be in one of the many shades of gray, or in perhaps one of my latest rediscoveries; this 90s sweatshirt classic. Complete with a matching turtleneck worn under, of course. And just to spare you with the absurd amount of gray puns, I'll refrain myself from being a walking cliche today.



Photos by Alexandra Gibbs

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The gray looks so good on you and that watch is gorgeous. :)

    Marissa // www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k