1

9/10/13

Fall Styling // J.Crew Classics Part 2



J.Crew jacket // Equipment blouse // Asos dress // Shoemint booties (old) // Bauble Bar necklace

Caroline and I are back a week later with another fall fashion post! This week we picked the classic utility jacket; one of J.Crew's bestsellers! I recently purchased this jacket, after it was sold out in my size last year. Caroline and I both agree that this jacket is a must for everyone- if you don't dig the navy, there is an olive color.

I'm wearing my favorite Asos dress. I cannot stress the importance of a great LBD. I have worn mine countless ways and it is perfect for as transition piece (like above). To add another light layer, I am wearing a simple Equipment blouse. The jacket adds a little bit of edge with the hardware on it. To finish off the look, neutral booties and a simple bun! 

See how we styled the chambray last week! And be sure to check out Caroline's look. We'll be back next week with another post (and giveaway!)




6 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit! The blue J.crew jacket looks great on you.

    xx,
    Lindsey
    realisticallylovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that jacket may need to come live in my closet. why are there SO many good jackets this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's the best fall jacket.

      Xo
      Sloane

      Delete
  3. LOVE that jacket, you girls are seriously convincing me I need it this fall! Super cute.
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k