1

9/15/14

The Road



Yesterday, I did the task that summer lovers despise- sorting away the sandals, beach attire, and the general pieces that file under "summer". For me, a sweater fanatic, it was a joyous moment as my knits and lightweight jackets are now proudly hanging on my clothing rack. *Sigh*, I love the changing of the seasons.

A few weeks ago, I was trying to get as much wear in my favorite Topshop slides- which, may I add, saved my poor feet this summer- and those important transition pieces that save your a** during those days that the weather is feeling quite bipolar. So without further ado, join me on the road of odd layering and beautiful fall days ahead. 


1 comment:

  1. Loving this look! Obsessed with how you're utilizing white for these cooler temps we're getting in NYC!

    Dana | Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k