1

6/6/13

In the Garden

Alice & Olivia Dress // Brandy Melville Sweater // Tory Burch Wedges (old) // Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses // Asha by Adm Clutch (old) // Stella & Dot Bracelet // Loren Hope Earrings

The beginning of Summer and end of the school year means there is tons of events; graduations, parties, etc... Yesterday, for my prize day I wore a gorgeous RVN dress- here is the tank version. Last week, I attended a family friend's graduation, wearing this Alice and Olivia dress. All of A&O's summer dresses are perfect for summery events. See below for more Alice and Olivia picks!

In my last post, I mentioned about experimenting with my hair more. This dutch braid is super easy to do. I am thinking about doing a hair tutorial on a favorite style of mine- let me know if you would like that!





6 comments:

  1. Great post! I love how you have done your hair, I did a braided look in my hair today well! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! that green is so your color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so cute! And I love the wedges.

    xo
    Courtney
    The Hunter-Gatherers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am in love with the wedges too- they are so comfy as well!

      XO

      Delete
  4. So gorgeous! Love how you've paired the sweater with the dress - you look lovely :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k