1

6/3/13

Summer Uniform


Equipment Shirt (last one here) // Zara Shorts // Rebecca Minkoff Sandals (similar
// Julie Vos Necklace c/o // Clare Vivier Clutch // Brandy Melville Rings- in stores // 

As of late, silk shorts have been a staple in my closet. I can tell you, this look will most definitely be my summer uniform for when I need to look causal yet put-together. I am in love with my new Zara shorts- the print comes in multiple colors that are all perfect for Summer. White blouses are such a great item too. I wish I could tell you how many outfits I have worn where a white blouse is present- see here, here, and here. My hair is also changes a little bit in the summer. It becomes more wavy and natural. Expect some fun hairstyles in posts to come.


7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit - looks absolutely perfect for summer - casual, cool, and chic! Might need to get me those Zara shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love these shorts! I'm all for light, breezy pieces for these humid days we have. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sandals! Great post
    XO, Sarah http://www.thebellainsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! So breezy and summery. I especially like your bronze sandals. I've never seen those anywhere. Very pretty.

    Clicked on your ad from IFB. Glad I did! :)

    -Nathy @ Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so sad that they are sold out for the rest of you! I am doing a post on sandals next week, so be sure to check that out! XO
      Sloane

      Delete
  5. Wow, I love your shorts!! And the look & feel of your blog is so cute. I'm a huge fan of anchors and anything sea-related. I would love it if you'd stop by my blog too. :)

    - Sandy
    http://www.andsaltwater.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k